by Melissa Negrin-Wiener, Esq.
On September 16, 2014, the SCWBA held its Annual Membership Cocktail Party to kickoff 2014-2015. The event was held at Kumo Japanese Steakhouse in Lake Grove. Over 75 members were in attendance and everyone really enjoyed catching up after the summer. The SCWBA would like to thank the sponsors of this event, Karp Loshak Insurance Solutions and Tradition Title Agency. This successful event could not have happened without them.
We thank all of our new members and those who have renewed their membership for your support. If you have not yet completed your membership application, please click here.
Here are a few reasons to join today:
- As a SCWBA member, you become a member of the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York (WBASNY), the largest statewide Bar Association comprised of diverse attorneys, judges, educators, government leaders and other professionals
- Discounts for insurance, car rentals and hotels
- Opportunity to provide opinion on proposed legislation and policy initiatives at the state, federal and international level on areas of concern to women and children
- Ability to join innovative and relevant committees such as JALBCA (Judges and Lawyers Breast Cancer Alert)
- Receive E-Newsletter
- Receive regular notice of upcoming programs and events on the county and statewide level
- Enjoy county and state networking events
- Enjoy reasonably priced and relevant CLEs
- Vast opportunities for leadership, professional growth and development
JOIN US TODAY!!!